COVID-19 Update: Parents and Kids, During this time that we cannot meet together, please stay connected to Fellowship Kids through our Facebook and Instagram pages. We’ll be posting our lessons for Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings, and you can read along with us and participate in activities through The Bible App for Kids. Please download the app and let your kids continue to worship God with us! We are praying for all of you and we look forward to seeing everyone soon!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Early Childhood–Kim Breiner: email@example.com
- K-4th Grade–Carrie Fulton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LiveWires (5th-6th Grade)–Jennifer Ables: email@example.com
Fellowship Kids is our ministry to families with kids birth through 6th grade. The ministry is aimed at helping kids have fun while learning more about who God is and how He loves and cares for them. Our vision is to partner with parents to disciple kids who know, love, and follow Jesus for the rest of their lives.
Look for one of our team members at the Kids Welcome Desk in the North Foyer and they will get you registered for our check-in process and point you in the right direction!
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through sixth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God’s plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings