Want to know more about what's happening in Fellowship Kids?
Fun, games, friends and Bible study! We're so excited that our Wednesday night kids' programs will restart next Wednesday, Feb. 8! Joy Club (ages 4-PreK5) and Illuminate (K-4th grades) will continue studying the Books of the Bible on Wednesday nights. If you have any questions about our Wednesday night programs, please contact Shauna Willett (Joy Club) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carrie Fulton (Illuminate) at email@example.com.
Fellowship Kids is our ministry to families with kids birth through 6th grade. The ministry is aimed at helping kids have fun while learning more about who God is and how He loves and cares for them. Our vision is to partner with parents to disciple kids who know, love, and follow Jesus for the rest of their lives.
Look for one of our team members at the Kids Welcome Desk in the North Foyer and they will get you registered for our check-in process and point you in the right direction!
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through sixth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God's plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Early Childhood--Shauna Willett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- K-4th Grade--Carrie Fulton: email@example.com
- LiveWires (5th-6th Grade)--Jennifer Ables: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT: