Our growing Children's Ministry still needs more volunteers to help care for our kids! It’s easier than you think, so rewarding, and a great serving opportunity! Opportunities to serve are available during both services on Sunday mornings. You can serve every week, every other week or even once per month!
Every year Promotion Sunday is an exciting day as our kids and students transition into the next age group in our Ministry Groups. On June 6, children will promote to the class that represents the age they will be or grade they will be in as of September 1, 2021. In addition, the following age groups will be moving up to a new Ministry Group:
- Early Childhood to Elementary (students entering Kindergarten)
- Elementary to Live Wires (students entering 5th Grade)
- Live Wires to Jr. High (students entering 7th Grade)
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Ministry Leaders. We're looking forward to celebrating these promotions with you!
Fellowship Kids is our ministry to families with kids birth through 6th grade. The ministry is aimed at helping kids have fun while learning more about who God is and how He loves and cares for them. Our vision is to partner with parents to disciple kids who know, love, and follow Jesus for the rest of their lives.
Look for one of our team members at the Kids Welcome Desk in the North Foyer and they will get you registered for our check-in process and point you in the right direction!
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through sixth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God's plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Early Childhood--Shauna Willett: email@example.com
- K-4th Grade--Carrie Fulton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LiveWires (5th-6th Grade)--Jennifer Ables: email@example.com