Want to know more about what's happening in Fellowship Kids?
Fun, games, friends and Bible study! We're so excited about Wednesday nights this fall! Joy Club (ages 4-PreK5) and Illuminate (K-4th grades) will begin a new Wednesday night study on the Books of the Bible beginning Sept. 14. Don't forget, pizza will be available beginning at 5:45pm. We're looking forward to seeing all of our Fellowship Kids!
Have you noticed? Our Children's Ministry is growing! Along with that growth comes a need for more volunteers. Please prayerfully consider these serving opportunities. There is usually no preparation required and volunteers can serve weekly or twice per month.
Elementary Ministry Current Serving Opportunities:
- Wednesday Night - Bible Teacher
- Wednesday Night - Games Leader
- Wednesday Night - 3 Group Teachers
- Sunday Mornings - 1st service Assistants (2x/month)
Please email email@example.com for more information or to volunteer.
Fellowship Kids is our ministry to families with kids birth through 6th grade. The ministry is aimed at helping kids have fun while learning more about who God is and how He loves and cares for them. Our vision is to partner with parents to disciple kids who know, love, and follow Jesus for the rest of their lives.
Look for one of our team members at the Kids Welcome Desk in the North Foyer and they will get you registered for our check-in process and point you in the right direction!
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through sixth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God's plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Early Childhood--Shauna Willett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- K-4th Grade--Carrie Fulton: email@example.com
- LiveWires (5th-6th Grade)--Jennifer Ables: firstname.lastname@example.org