Want to know more about what's happening in Fellowship Kids?
Sunday, July 3, will be a Family Worship Sunday. K-12 students will not have classes, but will join their parents in the worship service at 9:00 or 10:45. Childcare will be provided for infants through PK5.
Fellowship Kids is our ministry to families with kids birth through 6th grade. The ministry is aimed at helping kids have fun while learning more about who God is and how He loves and cares for them. Our vision is to partner with parents to disciple kids who know, love, and follow Jesus for the rest of their lives.
Look for one of our team members at the Kids Welcome Desk in the North Foyer and they will get you registered for our check-in process and point you in the right direction!
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through sixth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God's plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Early Childhood--Shauna Willett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- K-4th Grade--Carrie Fulton: email@example.com
- LiveWires (5th-6th Grade)--Jennifer Ables: firstname.lastname@example.org