Our vision is to help children grow deep in their walk with Christ, and reach out for the cause of Christ in their surrounding community. Just as a healthy, mature tree establishes a deep root system, branches out, and bears fruit, so there is to be a parallel experience in the lives of believers young and old, both individually and corporately.
We believe children are a heritage from God. Our goal is to provide a loving, safe, yet fun environment that assists parents in raising Godly children. We want to help children know Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him by utilizing age-appropriate curriculum and dedicated teachers.
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through sixth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God’s plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings