Belonging to a Church is a vital part of the Christian walk. At Fellowship Bible Church, membership is not an achieved status – it is an ongoing lifestyle. It is not passive, but active. A member of Fellowship Bible Church is someone who…
- has personally trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- is committed to our mission and vision.
- is actively involved in our church.
Membership at Fellowship Bible Church begins with these steps:
- Attend our Discover LIFE @ Fellowship class.
- Work through our membership packet with pastor or elder.
- What does Membership at Fellowship mean?
- Share Your Personal Testimony.
- Explore Ministry Opportunities.
- Introduction to Congregation.
Discover Life Membership Class
Sunday, April 26, 2020
Sycamore Room | North Foyer
If you’re interested in finding out more about Fellowship Bible Church, join us as we discover LIFE together!
Learn from our pastors about :
- What we believe
- Our Mission and Vision
- How you can partner with us to help grow deep and reach out
If you would like to attend click here!