Belonging to a Church is a vital part of the Christian walk. At Fellowship Bible Church, membership is not an achieved status - it is an ongoing lifestyle. It is not passive, but active. A member of Fellowship Bible Church is someone who...
- has personally trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- is committed to our mission and vision.
- is actively involved in our church.
Membership at Fellowship Bible Church begins with these steps:
- Attend our Discover LIFE @ Fellowship class.
- Work through our membership packet with pastor or elder.
- What does Membership at Fellowship mean?
- Share Your Personal Testimony.
- Explore Ministry Opportunities.
- Introduction to Congregation.
Discover Life Membership Class
Next Class: August 22, 2021 | 9:00am-12:00pm | Sycamore Room
If you're interested in finding out more about Fellowship Bible Church, join us as we discover LIFE together!
Learn from our pastors about :
- What we believe
- Our Mission and Vision
- How you can partner with us to help grow deep and reach out
For more information, call the church office at 254-848-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.