You Before Me: Moving from Selfishness to Oneness
Friday Night and Saturday
February 15 & 16
$50 per couple
For Married and Engaged Couples of All Ages
with guest speakers,
Scott and Kristen Kedersha.
Scott is the Director of Marriage
and Newly Married Ministries
at Watermark Community Church, Dallas.
Everything in our world screams, “Me, me, me!!!”
But God calls us to something much different and much greater in marriage. Join us for an encouraging weekend together, as we consider God’s perfect design for husbands and wives, calling us to put “You Before Me” and helping us move from selfishness to oneness.
February 15 | 6:30pm-8:30pm | Doors Open 6:00pm
- Date Night Setting including Dessert, during Large Group Session.
- Childcare (infants-6th grade) on site with RSVP at registration.
February 16 | 9:00am-3:00pm | Doors Open 8:30am
- Large Group Sessions, including Small Group Breakout.
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided. If you have any dietary allergies, please contact the Fellowship Office for alternative options.
- On site childcare is not available.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!