We value the presence of God with us. (James 5:16)
Women are strengthened through our intimacy with God reflecting our love for and dependence upon Him. We pray…
- because we believe God wants to hear from us and He answers prayer.
- for each other, together.
We value equipping women so that His body is edified. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Isaiah 50:4)
Women exhort women to be learners of the word, to be doers of the Word leading with their God-given talents and gifts, to be lovers of their families and of the Body, and to be lookers for those women who want to know and/or to grow in Christ. We…
- lead and function as a team with Jesus and His apostles as our example.
- commit to nurture, nourish, and mentor women for God’s glory and for their good.
- respect and submit to the authority of the Word and the church.
We value the study of the Bible so that God’s wisdom is revealed. (John 7:16-18)
Women focus on God’s Word and are shaped by His character. We…
- are responsible for helping women to understand God’s Word.
- apply the truths (God’s Word) we learn.
- adopt and obey biblical principles.
We value generosity in serving and in giving. (Acts 20:28)
Women encourage women to practice the generous use of time, talent, and money for God’s work demonstrating Christ’s love. We share generously…
- from the talents and gifts God has given us.
- from the resources God has given us.
- ourselves with all in the Body of Christ.
We value a mature Christian lifestyle.
Women encourage daily expression of obedience to God’s commands. We practice a lifestyle of …
- discipleship. (the Great Commission, Matthew 28:18-20)
- submission. (the Great Commandment, John 15)
- evangelism. (the Great Charge, Acts 1:8)
- Kingdom living in the church.
(the Great Concern: Acts 2:42, Ephesians 4:11-13, Col. 1:28-29)