Fellowship Adult Summer Series begins June 9!
Wednesday Evenings June 9-July 28 6:30-8:00pm
6:30-6:45 Gathering & Snacks | 6:45-8:00 Summer Series (Worship Center)
Cost: $15 (includes study guide and light snacks)
Ministry focused childcare (birth-6th grade) available for those attending,
upon registration. Children may be dropped off starting at 6:15pm.
Ladies, save the date for Girls' Night Out on Friday, June 18! We'll have "Nothing Bundt Fun" from 7-9pm at this casual, drop-in, dessert and coffee night. Come join us as we welcome Sarah Ohmstede, wife of our new Adult Ministries Pastor, George Ohmstede! Please help us with our planning and use the link below to RSVP today!
- If you are unable to join us in person, please join our Sunday worship services online at 10:45 am. You can stream the service from our Facebook, Vimeo or YouTube accounts:
- If you need assistance, please call the church office, 254-848-7200, during normal business hours.
HOW YOU CAN STAY CONNECTED TO FELLOWSHIP:
- Church Website: https://fellowshipwaco.org/
- Connection Newsletter & Prayer Chain Email (Please call our office if you are not receiving these and would like to.)
- Church Community Builder (CCB) is a place to connect with one another and in groups at https://fellowshipwaco.org/resources-and-tools/church-community-builder/
- Social Media: @fellowshipwaco (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter, links available on website)
- Live sermon streaming and past videos online: https://vimeo.com/fellowshipwaco
- Office Main Phone Line: 254-848-7200
We are always working to provide simple steps for you to 'Grow Deep' and 'Reach Out' at Fellowship! Whether you have known Christ for years and years or are just exploring what it even means to have 'Faith in Christ', we want to support you in your faith journey. We would love to help you establish roots in God's Word, serve others in the love of Christ, and multiply through doing life together and discipleship.