Want to know all about what's happening in Kids' Ministry this month? Click below to see this month's newsletter, the Fellowship Kids Connection. Want to sign up to receive this newsletter monthly? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the Kids Connection email list!
Our Sunday morning service on December 24 (Christmas Eve morning) will be a Family Worship Sunday. Children in grades 1 through 12 will not have classes, but will join their parents in the worship service at 10:45. Early Childhood classes will meet as usual.
The December 24 (Christmas Eve evening) service at 4:00 p.m. will be an ALL FAMILY WORSHIP service. There will be no children's classes or Student Ministry.
Sunday morning, December 31 will also feature ALL FAMILY WORSHIP services, with no children's classes or Student Ministry.
This will allow our dedicated team of volunteer teachers to take a well-deserved break during the busy holiday season.
Fellowship Kids is our ministry to families with kids birth through 4th grade. The ministry is aimed at helping kids have fun while learning more about who God is and how He loves and cares for them. Our vision is to partner with parents to disciple kids who know, love, and follow Jesus for the rest of their lives.
Look for one of our team members at the Kids Welcome Desk in the North Foyer and they will get you registered for our check-in process and point you in the right direction!
- Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum that is unified from toddlers through fourth grade
- Teachers and leaders as good role models
- Clear presentations of God's plan of salvation at age-appropriate levels
- Help a child know more about Christ and begin their lifetime relationship with Him
- Established policies and procedures that are clearly communicated
- Discipleship of believers to a life of Biblical obedience
- Clean, safe and stimulating surroundings
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- Early Childhood--Shauna Willett: email@example.com
- K-4th Grade--Jennifer Ables: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE: