Belonging to a Church is a vital part of the Christian walk. At Fellowship Bible Church, membership is not an achieved status - it is an ongoing lifestyle. It is not passive, but active. A member of Fellowship Bible Church is someone who...
- has personally trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- is committed to our mission and vision.
- is actively involved in our church.
Membership at Fellowship Bible Church begins with these steps:
- Attend our Discover LIFE @ Fellowship class
- Work through our membership packet with pastor or elder
- What does Membership at Fellowship mean?
- Share Your Personal Testimony
- Explore Ministry Opportunities
- Introduction to Congregation
Discover Life Membership Class
Next Class: TBD
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Sycamore Room
If you're interested in finding out more about Fellowship Bible Church, join us as we discover LIFE together!
Learn from our pastors about :
- What we believe
- Our Mission and Vision
- How you can partner with us to help grow deep and reach out
For more information, call the church office at 254-848-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.