At Fellowship Bible there are many opportunities for you to volunteer to serve in ministry–utilizing your abilities, gifts, and talents. Below you will find current opportunities to serve in our church and community. Find something of interest? Would you like to find out more information or to sign-up? Please complete the Interested in Serving form below.
Serving Opportunities – Early Childhood Ministry
- Welcome Team
- Age Group Leaders – Nursery
- Age Group Leaders – Toddlers
- Age Group Leaders – Preschoolers
Age Group Leaders serve in a specific classroom on Sundays or Wednesdays and help lead the weekly activities.
Serving Opportunities – Childcare Ministry
- Childcare Team (more details here)
Serving Opportunities – Elementary & Intermediate Ministry
- Small Group Leaders – Kindergarten
- Small Group Leaders – 1st Grade
- Small Group Leaders – 2nd Grade
- Small Group Leaders – 3rd Grade
- Small Group Leaders – 4th Grade
- Small Group Leaders – 5th Grade
- Small Group Leaders – 6th Grade
- Wednesday Night Leaders – K-6th Grade
Small Group Leaders serve in a specific classroom on Sundays and help lead the small group time alongside other leaders. Wednesday night leaders can help in a variety of unique roles (ex: Bible Verses, games, teaching, etc).
Serving Opportunities – Student Ministry
- Jr High Leaders – Male
- Jr High Leaders – Female
- High School Leaders – Male
- High School Leaders – Female
Jr High and High School Leaders are involved in the student ministry on Sundays and/or Wednesdays. They spend time with students and sometimes help lead small groups.
Sunday Morning Needs
- Fellowship Café Server: Make coffee, serve pastries, and greet Sunday morning guests.
- Welcome Center: Greet all who enter. Offer and provide information on upcoming events, classes, ministries and general Fellowship Bible Church information. Hand out Connection Cards and Welcome Gift.
- Greeter: Hold doors open and greet all who enter the building. Offer helpful directional assistance and provide information about Fellowship and the event and ministry opportunities available.
- Usher: Greet all who enter the Worship Center. Distribute bulletins and help guests locate seats. Assist with offering collection and help serve communion monthly.
Each of the above needs 2-4+ volunteers. Volunteers serve one service, and attend one service. Volunteers can request a scheduled serving time.
Office | Admin
- Office Admin Team Member: Greet visitors, answer phone, make copies, and cut paper. Various times available during the week.
Operations | Facilities
- Facilities Team Member: Repair small issues around the campus.
- Landscape Team Member: Maintain flower beds and other landscape needs around the campus.
- Videographer: Edit weekly sermon videos and other promotional videos as needed.
- Sermon Streaming Team: Operate equipment for sermon recording and live streaming. No experience necessary!