Coffee House Night is back on Friday, Dec. 9! Join us from 6:30-9:30pm for Coffee and Carols with our own Michael Lacasse! Bring your family, friends and neighbors out to enjoy a night of fellowship and fun! Specialty coffee drinks and pastries will be available for purchase. If you have any questions, please contact Sharl Sherwin at email@example.com.
We have an immediate need for ushers during the 2nd service. If you are interested in serving or would like more information, please contact our Hospitality Director, Sharl Sherwin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this brief video to hear more about serving in our Hospitality Ministry:
hos·pi·tal·i·ty: Living thoughtfully and generously toward others to ensure they feel welcome, included, and loved.
Each week people come to our church searching for answers to life's questions, and often their first and most consequential experience in their time at Fellowship is an authentic smile and welcome from a friendly face. The commitment is small, but the impact truly is huge. Help us love our community!
Do you love meeting new people? Do you have a knack for making people feel welcome? Are you able to anticipate and joyfully provide for the needs of guests and strangers?
If so, come be a part of our fun-loving, passionate team! Hospitality Ministry teams provide a warm, welcoming environment by offering friendly, helpful, and informative, service-minded assistance to those attending Sunday morning services.
Hospitality is at the heart of Fellowship and it only just begins on Sunday mornings. Join us in this ongoing, vital ministry of encouraging and connecting people to ministries and extending the love of Christ to others. The Hospitality Team is an easy way to get connected and serve and requires only a minimal time commitment of at least one service per month. Please consider joining one of our four teams…we have a place for you!
- Welcome Desk: Warmly greet guests and offer information about our church and ministries, as well as upcoming events, groups and classes.
- Fellowship Café Team: Make coffee and serve pastries while creating a welcoming atmosphere for engaging conversation.
- Greeter: Hold doors open and warmly welcome guests entering the building. Offer helpful, directional assistance when needed.
- Usher: Greet everyone entering the Worship Center. Direct guests to bulletins and sermon notes and assist them in locating seats if needed. Assist with serving communion monthly.
- Communion Team: Prepare and distribute communion elements to congregants on Communion Sundays, and assist in promoting an overall atmosphere of worship.
Did you Know?
"Hospitality is not a gift unto itself, but a means through which other spiritual gifts are displayed: mercy, serving, giving, and evangelizing. The dynamic teaching on hospitality found in the New Testament shows that hospitality is rooted in our love for God and our brothers and sisters in Christ, and our desire to see all of our neighbors know the salvation of Jesus." (I Peter 4:8-10) -Rosaria Butterfield
Rosaria Butterfield, "5 Myths about Hospitality." Crossway, https://www.crossway.org/articles/5-myths-about-hospitality/.
For more information on serving in our Hospitality Ministry, fill out our Serve form at: https://fellowshipwaco.org/serve/ or contact our Hospitality Coordinator, Sharl Sherwin at: email@example.com.