New Student Ministry Wednesday Night Bible Study Beginning June 10!
Beginning Wednesday night, June 10, from 7:00-9:00pm our junior high students (including incoming 7th graders) and high school students (including our graduating seniors) will be meeting together at Woodway Park for our Student Ministry summer program called Iron Nights. In addition to experiencing some great fellowship together, the students, with their leaders, will be diving into a transformative series called “Fighting Sin”. For more details, contact Nathan Blattman, our Student Ministry Director: email@example.com.
“Partner with parents to develop Junior High and High School students into mature servants for Christ.”
Grow together by…
- Focusing on community in small groups where adults and young people can build rich, authentic, mentoring relationships centered on Christ.
- Learning how to study Scripture in context and apply it to our lives and culture today.
- Building a common identity and purpose in Christ.
- Having fun and laughing with one another as we enjoy the blessings of life together.
Worship together by…
- Developing the creative abilities of our students to be used to glorify God through music and drama.
- Coming together as a student ministry to worship God together while being led by our Youth Praise Team.
- Encouraging students to actively serve, participate, and worship in the larger body of Fellowship Bible church so as not to become an isolated ministry.
- Developing heart attitudes that see all of life as an opportunity to worship as we sacrificially submit ourselves to His will for us.
Serve together by…
- Learning how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to fulfill our roles in the Body of Christ.
- Understanding God’s call on His people to serve the poor, care for the needy, and stand with the oppressed and the outcast.
- Leaving our comfort zones to serve in our community, particularly in ways that build evangelistic relationships.
- Going together on mission trips where we can experience other cultures.
- Sponsoring a World Vision child together.