Fall 2020 Ministry Information
Student Classes are currently meeting in person at 10:45 a.m. on Sunday mornings!
- Jr. High and High School are currently meeting together in The Loft
Please RSVP each Sunday through the Worship Service RSVP link on the home page.
Wednesday Night LIFE
Wednesdays, 6:30pm-8:00pm, Small groups divided by grade and gender, in person, at the church:
- 7th-12th grades will meet in person, at the church
Our desire is to see every student experience LIFE in Christ! Our small groups are specially designed this year to help our students Love God, Invest in one another, Follow His Word, and Engage our World. These small groups are the perfect place to find friends to do life with as you navigate the tempest that is Junior High and High School.
Missed our Students' Sunday Special? Check out the latest episode below!
Small Group Leaders Needed!
This year is a year unlike any other. Students need community now more than ever. That’s why this year is the perfect year to get involved! Our new ministry plan is driven by small groups and we need men and women to lead those small groups! If you think God might be calling you to invest in students and you want to find out more about what that looks like, let us know by filling out the interest form on the Serve page of our website.
"Partner with parents to develop Junior High and High School students into mature servants for Christ."
Grow together by...
- Focusing on community in small groups where adults and young people can build rich, authentic, mentoring relationships centered on Christ.
- Learning how to study Scripture in context and apply it to our lives and culture today.
- Building a common identity and purpose in Christ.
- Having fun and laughing with one another as we enjoy the blessings of life together.
Worship together by...
- Developing the creative abilities of our students to be used to glorify God through music and drama.
- Coming together as a student ministry to worship God together while being led by our Youth Praise Team.
- Encouraging students to actively serve, participate, and worship in the larger body of Fellowship Bible church so as not to become an isolated ministry.
- Developing heart attitudes that see all of life as an opportunity to worship as we sacrificially submit ourselves to His will for us.
Serve together by...
- Learning how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to fulfill our roles in the Body of Christ.
- Understanding God's call on His people to serve the poor, care for the needy, and stand with the oppressed and the outcast.
- Leaving our comfort zones to serve in our community, particularly in ways that build evangelistic relationships.
- Going together on mission trips where we can experience other cultures.
- Sponsoring a World Vision child together.