January 17-19, 2020
Join us for our upcoming Disciple Now (D-Now) weekend. Our theme is Gravity, where students learn the weightiness of God’s love and calling on their life. They are sure to grow in their relationships with God and each other like never before.
Dates: Friday, January 17, starting at 6:30pm through Sunday, January 19, ending at noon.
Drop off and Pick up Location: Fellowship Bible Church
Cost: $55 (includes all meals, activities and T-shirt!)
Our students will…
- Stay in host homes, shepherded by Student Ministry leaders.
- Take part in incredible activities include serving in Dallas, team building at Escape Rooms, special times of Worship together, an exciting video scavenger hunt and more.
- Be challenged in big groups for teaching and experience genuine fellowship in small groups for discussion and application throughout the weekend.
Deadline for registration is January 12th at midnight.
Registration for DNOW has been closed. Please contact Nathan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know if any spots become available.
“Partner with parents to develop Junior High and High School students into mature servants for Christ.”
Grow together by…
- Focusing on community in small groups where adults and young people can build rich, authentic, mentoring relationships centered on Christ.
- Learning how to study Scripture in context and apply it to our lives and culture today.
- Building a common identity and purpose in Christ.
- Having fun and laughing with one another as we enjoy the blessings of life together.
Worship together by…
- Developing the creative abilities of our students to be used to glorify God through music and drama.
- Coming together as a student ministry to worship God together while being led by our Youth Praise Team.
- Encouraging students to actively serve, participate, and worship in the larger body of Fellowship Bible church so as not to become an isolated ministry.
- Developing heart attitudes that see all of life as an opportunity to worship as we sacrificially submit ourselves to His will for us.
Serve together by…
- Learning how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to fulfill our roles in the Body of Christ.
- Understanding God’s call on His people to serve the poor, care for the needy, and stand with the oppressed and the outcast.
- Leaving our comfort zones to serve in our community, particularly in ways that build evangelistic relationships.
- Going together on mission trips where we can experience other cultures.
- Sponsoring a World Vision child together.