Sunday Morning Study: Colossians
Student Classes meet at 10:45am on Sunday mornings.
This semester, students will be going through the book of Colossians on Sunday mornings. This is such a foundational book of the Bible, helping us to understand just how amazing and supreme Jesus is, far above all else and to know the glorious mystery Paul reveals to believers in this letter that "Christ is in you, the hope of glory" - Colossians 1:27.
Junior High and High School students will meet in their individual classrooms this Sunday. Classes start Sunday mornings at 10:45am. Hope to see you there!
Wednesday Nights 6:30pm
Join us every Wednesday night at 6:30pm for our Teen Topics series, addressing real issues and struggles our students face and looking for encouragement and instruction from God's Word. Every topic we address this fall, like handling stress, facing peer pressure and having integrity, is based upon our understanding and conviction of Truth from God's Word. We want to discuss and respond to the real issues and struggles students face on a daily basis. Hope to see you Wednesday nights!
Small Group Leaders Needed!
This year is a year unlike any other. Students need community now more than ever. That’s why this year is the perfect year to get involved! Our new ministry plan is driven by small groups and we need men and women to lead those small groups! If you think God might be calling you to invest in students and you want to find out more about what that looks like, let us know by filling out the interest form on the Serve page of our website.
"Partner with parents to develop Junior High and High School students into mature servants for Christ."
Grow together by...
- Focusing on community in small groups where adults and young people can build rich, authentic, mentoring relationships centered on Christ.
- Learning how to study Scripture in context and apply it to our lives and culture today.
- Building a common identity and purpose in Christ.
- Having fun and laughing with one another as we enjoy the blessings of life together.
Worship together by...
- Developing the creative abilities of our students to be used to glorify God through music and drama.
- Coming together as a student ministry to worship God together while being led by our Youth Praise Team.
- Encouraging students to actively serve, participate, and worship in the larger body of Fellowship Bible church so as not to become an isolated ministry.
- Developing heart attitudes that see all of life as an opportunity to worship as we sacrificially submit ourselves to His will for us.
Serve together by...
- Learning how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to fulfill our roles in the Body of Christ.
- Understanding God's call on His people to serve the poor, care for the needy, and stand with the oppressed and the outcast.
- Leaving our comfort zones to serve in our community, particularly in ways that build evangelistic relationships.
- Going together on mission trips where we can experience other cultures.
- Sponsoring a World Vision child together.
If you have any questions about Student Ministry, please contact Ryan McCreery at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office.