Students, join us this summer for select Wednesday nights, starting June 9. We will be meeting at Woodway Park, 6:15-8:15pm. From big group games and devotions to small group discussions, these will be fun-filled, friend-forming, spiritually encouraging times. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Ryan by email at: email@example.com.
Save the Dates: July 17-24, 2021
Cost: $525 (Deposit: $75)
This summer our youth group will be taking a trip to the beautiful city of Alamosa, Colorado. There we will partner with YouthWorks and local ministries to run a Kids' Club (VBS program) and help the community through work projects. We will leave on Saturday, July 17, and return on Saturday, July 24. In addition to serving this community, our students will get to revel in the glory of God's creation at local parks like the Great Sand Dunes and the Garden of the Gods! We're also looking into some fun additional excursions that will make this trip unforgettable!
Student Classes are currently meeting at 10:45 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
Wednesday Night LIFE
Wednesday Night LIFE has concluded for this semester and will resume in the fall.
Our desire is to see every student experience LIFE in Christ! Our small groups are specially designed this year to help our students Love God, Invest in one another, Follow His Word, and Engage our World. These small groups are the perfect place to find friends to do life with as you navigate the tempest that is Junior High and High School.
Small Group Leaders Needed!
This year is a year unlike any other. Students need community now more than ever. That’s why this year is the perfect year to get involved! Our new ministry plan is driven by small groups and we need men and women to lead those small groups! If you think God might be calling you to invest in students and you want to find out more about what that looks like, let us know by filling out the interest form on the Serve page of our website.
"Partner with parents to develop Junior High and High School students into mature servants for Christ."
Grow together by...
- Focusing on community in small groups where adults and young people can build rich, authentic, mentoring relationships centered on Christ.
- Learning how to study Scripture in context and apply it to our lives and culture today.
- Building a common identity and purpose in Christ.
- Having fun and laughing with one another as we enjoy the blessings of life together.
Worship together by...
- Developing the creative abilities of our students to be used to glorify God through music and drama.
- Coming together as a student ministry to worship God together while being led by our Youth Praise Team.
- Encouraging students to actively serve, participate, and worship in the larger body of Fellowship Bible church so as not to become an isolated ministry.
- Developing heart attitudes that see all of life as an opportunity to worship as we sacrificially submit ourselves to His will for us.
Serve together by...
- Learning how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to fulfill our roles in the Body of Christ.
- Understanding God's call on His people to serve the poor, care for the needy, and stand with the oppressed and the outcast.
- Leaving our comfort zones to serve in our community, particularly in ways that build evangelistic relationships.
- Going together on mission trips where we can experience other cultures.
- Sponsoring a World Vision child together.
If you have any questions about Student Ministry, please contact Ryan McCreery at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office.