“Partner with parents to develop Junior High and High School students into mature servants for Christ.”
Grow Together by…
- Focus on community in small groups where adults and young people can build rich, authentic, mentoring relationships centered on Christ.
- Learn how to study Scripture in context and apply it to our lives and culture today.
- Build a common identity and purpose in Christ.
- Have fun and laugh with one another as we enjoy the blessings of life together.
Worship Together by…
- Develop the creative abilities of our students to be used to glorify God through music and drama.
- Come together as a student ministry to worship God together while being led by our Youth Praise Team.
- Encourage students to actively serve, participate, and worship in the larger body of Fellowship Bible church so as not to become an isolated ministry.
- Develop heart attitudes that see all of life as an opportunity to worship as we sacrificially submit ourselves to His will for us.
Serve Together by…
- Learn how God has uniquely equipped and gifted each of us to fulfill our roles in the Body of Christ.
- Understand God’s call on His people to serve the poor, care for the needy, and stand with the oppressed and the outcast.
- Leave our comfort zones to serve in our community, particularly in ways that build evangelistic relationships.
- Go together on mission trips where we can experience other cultures.
- Sponsor a World Vision child together.
Join our email & text list for important event updates and news!
Jr. High Ministry
High School Ministry
Volunteer Opportunities to Serve
Student Ministries Volunteer Leadership Application
2019 Mission Trip