Winter-Spring Session 2021
Connect with other moms, of all ages and stages, for fellowship, encouragement, and support as we grow in Christ and His Word.
Do you just feel the pressure to be “good enough” for your kids…and even more so “good enough” for God? These impossible standards leave you stuck between worry, fear, anger, and shame—they threaten to steal all the wonder and adventure from not only your parenting, but from your life.
Join us this session for…
Mom Set Free—
Good News for Moms Who are Tired of Trying to be Good Enough
by Jeannie Cunnion
Discover how the good news of the gospel empowers us to live—and parent—as a Mom Set Free. It changes how we live and our hearts, therefore, our hearts will overflow into our homes. Explore how to…
- Lay down what God has not asked us to carry as moms so we can thrive in what He has.
- Embrace our significance in our children’s lives in light of God’s sovereignty.
- Trust God with the children He has entrusted to us.
- Receive God’s grace so we can reflect God’s heart to our kids.
- Stop trying so hard and start enjoying our children more.
Two Opportunities Available
- Thursday Evening Online Zoom Group
February 11-April 22 | 8:00-9:30p.m.
- Friday Mornings In-Person
February 5-April 16 | 9:30-11:30a.m.
- 9:30-10:00 Gathering and Fellowship
- 10:00-11:30 Large Groups/Small Groups Time
*On-site childcare available for birth-6th grade with pre-registration.
How to Register:
- By Phone, 254-848-7200, during office hours.
- Register online using the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact our Women's Ministry Director, Susan Fann: firstname.lastname@example.org.