Are you torn between the joys of parenting, and the challenges and frustrations it can bring? Do you need some encouragement from those who are walking, or have walked in your shoes? MomLIFE is for you!
Friday Mornings, Jan. 17-Apr. 24
9:30-11:30 AM | Sycamore Room
Cost: $25 (includes study guide, childcare and activities)
Children’s programming provided with RSVP for children birth-6th grade.
Check in children at 8:45 AM and join us for MomLIFE Cafe from 9:00-9:30 AM!
MomLIFE is a ministry support group that…
- glorifies God by loving Him through the investment
in moms, in the church and community.
- follows His Word as we parent.
- engages moms in the community with the Gospel of Christ.
To empower, equip, and encourage every mom to train up and enjoy her children, in the ways that glorify God.
- Empower: promote parenting skills and spiritual growth.
- Equip: enhance understanding and insight, developing parenting tools along the way.
- Encourage: provide emotional support and opportunities for connection to community.