The church joined the Evangelical Free Church of America in 1988. The EFCA is an affiliation of some 1200 churches with a commitment to the exposition of scripture, evangelism, and missions. The best-known of the Free Churches is First Evangelical Free Church, in California, formerly pastored by Chuck Swindoll. Also in 1988, West Evangelical Free Church merged with Fellowship Bible Church.
In 1999 FBC sold the building at 11th and Washington to Mighty Wind Worship Center and purchased 50 acres near Highway 84 and Speegleville Road. For over three years we met at Hollywood Movie Theater as we raised funds and eventually began construction on our current facilities. On June 1, 2003, Fellowship celebrated the opening of our new campus.
For a visual depiction of the growth of our church body, view the video below.