Are you a Mentor Mom?
Mentor Moms are moms who more than likely have…
- an imperfect family, but know how to serve a perfect Savior!
- made at least one mistake, probably more than once, but know how to ask for forgiveness!
- launched a child into those high school years or beyond, and found themselves praying for his or her safety, and her sanity on more than one occasion!
- more than one gray hair, and wrinkles that signify wisdom.
- a wealth of knowledge, that could only be gained through dark hours of suffering.
- a willingness to share what the Lord has taught them through that suffering and pain.
- been known to let Jesus’ love flow from their life and touch many other lives–while they weren’t looking!
- many around them who want to learn from all that they are willing to share from their life experiences. More importantly, women who want to learn who Christ is, and what it means to have a personal relationship with Him.
If you see yourself in the above, and are interested in becoming a Mentor Mom, please complete the form below. Our MomLIFE and Mentor Mom coordinator, Cindy Schneider, will be in touch with you!