Dear Church Family –
We are committed to continued communication as news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) quickly develops. Our Fellowship staff and elders continue to monitor the CDC and McLennan County Health District to determine what precautions are necessary to protect the health and safety of our congregation and community, especially those most at risk and vulnerable to the disease. As a follow-up to last week’s update (please click here if you missed it!), we want to provide a few additional updates:
As of now, weekly church activities are scheduled to resume this Sunday and next week following Spring Break. We will continue to keep you updated with any schedule changes or cancellations. As a result of COVID-19, we are taking additional steps of precaution we want you to know about:
- We are coordinating additional times within each ministry area to clean and disinfect throughout the week.
- Our ushers and greeters will be taking extra precaution by avoiding handshakes at the doors. Please know we are always very happy to have you join us in worship, even if we can only greet you with a smile!
- We ask if you have traveled to affected areas or are showing possible signs of illness to self-quarantine based on CDC recommendations.
- We will be working hard to provide worship services and other community opportunities online so that you can stay connected even if you cannot meet in person for an extended time. As always, you can catch the sermon live here on Sunday mornings: https://vimeo.com/fellowshipwaco
As notable national and local organizations begin to respond in different ways, it remains important to stay informed. We will continue to monitor the official channels to ensure we are following best practices as this situation develops. As always, we encourage you to stay up to date with Fellowship news in multiple ways:
- Office Main Phone Line: 254-848-7200
- Church Website: https://fellowshipwaco.org/
- Connection Newsletter & Prayer Chain Email (Please call our office if you are not receiving these and would like to.)
- Social Media: @fellowshipwaco (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter, links available on website)
- Live sermon streaming and past videos online: https://vimeo.com/fellowshipwaco
Finally, we continue to take rest in knowing God is in control and we encourage you to join us in asking for protection of our church family and surrounding community. We ask you to pray especially for heavily impacted areas such as China, Italy, and Iran. We ask for God’s peace for the victims and their families, and open doors for the good news of the gospel to reach those who are without Christ in the midst of this time of uncertainty.
In His Service,
“Living out the LIFE we have in Christ.”